Taribush Kuna, one of our favourite festivals around, is on again this year, and we’ll be playing a few times during this festival over the few days. Taribush Kuna runs from the 26th – 29th July, with our set times as follows :
- Thursday : 9.15 – 10pm – Cafe de Guanaco (solo)
- Saturday : 6 – 6.45pm – Buffel stage (duo show)
- Sunday : 5.15 – 6.45pm – Cafe de Guanaco (Tailor Birds & friends)
- We may also do a little pop up Tailor Birds morning show on either Fri, Sat or Sun, perfect over a cup of coffee.
With 2 art performances on Friday and Saturday night :
- At some point between 9.30pm – midnight, we’ll be playing a set of Tailor Birds more experimental music, for 2 quite unique dutch art projects : Project Bart Ensing in the Woods AND Deform Reflect. Come down to the woods of Taribush Kuna to watch these 2 unique performances (both 45 mins – 1 hour in length).
With a run of festivals, gigs, markets, pop-up street shows, and a few other surprises along the way, we’ll be touring both solo shows and larger band gigs, through Holland, Italy, Ireland, UK, and further afield, with some extra appearances through Paris and Geneva, and more. Tailor Birds is live looping, foley art, music for the soul, world folk, music at its’ most raw. Telling tales of love, loss, hopes and dreams, we’ll be showcasing some newer tracks featured on our next album, album no. 3.
N.B. With this being a big 3 month tour, we have gigs, heaps of backstage footage, and various photos and pics added all the time. So please keep checking back on our social media – facebook, instagram, and this website.